The A to Z Challenge takes place in April. It’s a great way for bloggers new and old to raise their game, attract new readers and learn lots from other experts in their field.
Every day in April, except Sundays–we do get one day a week off–you post a blog article whose title begins with a letter of the alphabet A to Z so 26 posts in all.
After that you visit five other blogs on the list and leave a comment. That way you make new friends and find more followers.
You don’t need to choose a theme but I find it more fun and easier to do. I managed to reach G or H last time but have now learned from my mistakes. So I’ve signed up and am preparing as from now.
I have just over a month to:
- Choose a theme
- Draft and schedule April posts.
- Source pix.
- Add banner to blog
- Keep up to date with what’s going on.
And when the Challenge really gets going, I shall
- Post my theme on March 23
- Keep my blog posts short. Remember everyone is reading five a day.
- Make posts useful and helpful. Funny is good.
- Add pix or short audio/video
- Visit and comment faithfully.